As An Account Manager, you are responsible for managing the relationships with clients. The main function of the position manage the day to day tasks for each account and ensure the client is not only aware of what we are working on but feels as though we have provided strategic direction. In the end, it is the relationship that you as an Account Manager build with the client that keeps them on board. Daily you will be tasked with ensuring projects are moving along expeditiously, reaching out to clients to discuss campaigns and get new offers, as well as reviewing the results of their campaigns with them monthly.
Once a client is onboard, the Account Manager will assist in organizing the launch of accounts, with project documentation, responding to client requests, and distributing information to the digital services production specialists and design teams as needed.
The Account Manager communicates key project information, including status, schedule progress reports and objectives.
Duties include ensuring that deliverables and project milestones are clearly communicated to clients, as well as maintaining a regular dialogue with staff (Phone, email and online Meetings) to inform of progress on these projects.
The role is also responsible for maintaining client records including client approvals, creative rounds, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation within our systems.
- Great communicator in writing and over the phone
- Organized and a strong ability to connect the dots
- High attention to detail
- Go-getter attitude, willingness to learn
- Energetic, confident and enthusiastic
- Extremely reliable and honest
- Is positive all the time about getting it done with a NO excuse attitude
- You like to work hard, be responsible, solve problems, get the job done
- You enjoy getting great results and won’t rest until you do!!
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Main Contact between Client Base and Team
- Help with Client campaign mapping & architecture
- Task Coordination with Team Leads
- Help with Client Onboarding Setup and launch
- Strategic Thinker along with the team about how to help the client grow.
Main Job Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years working on-site or remotely for a Digital Agency
- Experience or working knowledge in the following digital channels: Social, Facebook Ads, SEO, PPC, Email, Reputation Management, basic HTML
- Customer Service Skills – Able to get on a phone wth a customer! Not afraid to get feet wet with new projects.
- Project Management Tool – Web based, such as Teamwork, Asana, Basecamp (we use Redbooth)
- CRM and Web Apps – Web based, such as Google Drive, Active Campaign, Slack, etc.
- Salary is 36K to start, after 60 days we can negotiat based on ability.
- 1099 to start for first 60 days. ( We have to see if we have a fit, then payroll)
- Non- Office Based Position, Must be virtual.
- Benefits – equivalent match to stipend for AHCA after 60 days.
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Holiday paid time off
- FULL TIME Available 9-5 EST, M-F
About Customer Bloom
We are a well-established US based, International Digital Agency of 18 people. We have Team all over the Globe, Offices in Mexico, Croatia and Florida.
- We are digital marketing agency and online business operator with an established team and 100+ clients
- We have been building marketing campaigns for companies for 5 years and have customers all over the world
- We move very fast & expect the people we work with to be the same way
- We are very loyal to our employees & treat them with utmost respect
- We give bonuses for doing a great job because when we make money you should be rewarded for that effort!
- We are a positive, expanding and a high growth International Company
How to Apply
Reply to our CEO, [email protected] with the subject line: I am *NAME*, Your new Account Manager and have Digital Agency Experience!
And, bonus points here… tell me what is your favorite band.