Digital Account Coordinator
The Digital Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of assigned projects, with an emphasis on managing schedules, client relations, and internal mapping. Will be in charge of multiple channel selling process, getting approvals and information from prospects, preparing sales proposals and shepherding potential clients through our Profit Engines process.
Once a client is onboard, the Digital Account Coordinator will assist in organizing the launch of accounts, with project documentation, responding to client requests, and distributing information to the account management and design teams as needed.
The Account Coordinator communicates key project information, including creative status, schedule progress, employee work assignments and other information in conjunction of major tools like Slack, Project Management, (RedBooth) and other Google drive elements.
Duties include ensuring that deliverables and project milestones are clearly communicated to both internal and external stakeholders, as well as maintaining a regular dialogue with clients (Phone, email and Meetings) to inform them of progress on these projects.
The role is also responsible for maintaining client records including client approvals, creative rounds, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation within our systems.Qualifications and Skills
- (MUST HAVE) Great communicator in writing and over the phone
- Organized and a strong ability to connect the dots
- CAN EVENTUALLY MANAGE OTHERS (because we grow fast)
- Go-getter attitude, no lackluster people allowed
- Energetic, confident and enthusiastic
- Extremely reliable and honest
- Is positive all the time about getting it done with a NO excuse attitude
- You like to work hard, be responsible, solve problems, get the job done
- You enjoy getting great results and won’t rest until you do!!
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Main Contact between Client Base and Account Management
- Help with Client campaign mapping & architecture
- Task Coordination with Team Leads
- Client Onboarding Setup
- Strategic Thinker along with the team about how to help the client grow.
Main Job Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years working on-site or remotely for a Digital Agency
- Experience or working knowledge in the following digital channels: Social, Facebook Ads, SEO, PPC, Email, Reputation Management, basic HTML
- Customer Service Skills – Able to get on a phone wth a customer! Not afraid to get feet wet with new projects.
- Project Management Tool – Web based, such as Teamwork, Asana, Basecamp (we use Redbooth)
- CRM and Web Apps – Web based, such as Google Drive, Active Campaign, Slack, etc.
- 1099 to start for first 60 days. ( We have to see if we have a fit)
- Office Based Position
- Available 9-5 EST, M-F
About Customer Bloom
We are a well-established US based, International Digital Agency of 15 people. We have People all over the Globe, Offices in Mexico, Croatia and Florida.
- We are digital marketing agency and online business operator with an established team and 100 clients
- We have been building marketing campaigns for companies for 5 years and have customers all over the world
- We move very fast & expect the people we work with to be the same way
- We are very loyal to our employees & treat them with utmost respect
- We give bonuses for doing a great job because if we make money you should be rewarded for that to
- We are a positive, expanding and a high growth International Company
- Work 8 hours a day 5 days a week
- Wage/Salary: based on experience (1099 preferred but payrolled employment is available after 60 days)
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Holiday pay too!
- WE DON’T HAVE HEALTH CARE program, but can supply a stipend for AHCA.
How to Apply
Reply to our CEO, [email protected] with the subject line: I am *NAME*, Your new DAC and have Digital Agency Experience!
And, bonus points here… tell me what 1+2 is in your first line.